Are you planning some home improvement projects? Looking for ways to increase the value of your home or maybe just some fun style and decorating ideas? Well, don’t start your demolition just yet. Calgary’s Home and Design Show is right around the corner and it’s going to be chock full of home improvement ideas, vendors and even celebrities!
Calgary’s Home and Design Show 2015 will be held at the BMO Centre and begins Thursday, September 17th at 4:00pm and runs until Sunday, September 20th at 6:00pm. There’s something for everyone at the show, but just in case you’re on the fence about attending, here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t pass this up:
- Learn Styling Tips From Celebrities and Industry Experts! Expert Contractor, Style Consultant and TV personalities, Bryan and Sarah Baeumler, will be presenting tricks of trade and answering questions on home renovations. Also, appearing and presenting at the show is HGTV host, Janette Ewen and Designer Jef Hancock plus many more expert presentations throughout the weekend.
- Over 350 Exhibitors – You can walk around, eat and visit with over 350 industry experts, make discounted purchases and learn about new home features, including: landscaping, decorating, remodeling and home accessories.
- You Can Be an Exhibitor – If you work in the industry and want to attend the event to market yourself or your company, visit the Calgary Home and Design Show to get a quote on a booth rental and reserve one.
- Affordable Fun For the Whole Family – Adult tickets (13+) are only $16 and senior tickets (60+) are only $13 each and kids are free. However, if you buy your tickets online, everyone saves $3 per ticket! Not to mention, the Home and Design Show is giving a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your experience at the event, they’ll refund your ticket price.
- We’re Giving Away Free Tickets! If you want to win two free Home and Design Show tickets, tell us about the most relaxing room in your house. Simply click the link below, tell us about the room and you’ll be entered into the contest!
We hope to see you out there! Don’t forget to tell us about the most relaxing room in your house. I’m always here to help in any way I can. Give me a call with any questions you may have.